Cargando El Lledoner

 

 

Initiation Course in Silk-Screen

MAY

Days: 22, 23, 24, 25

JUNE

Days: 12, 13, 14, 15

+

JULY

Days: 10, 11, 12, 13


If you wish to subscribe to this Initiation Course, fill out the Contact Form .

More Information of the Initiation Course of Silk-screen

Curso de Iniciación de Serigrafía

Who is it for?

This is the course for anyone with curiosity on Silk-screen technique.

 

SUBJECTS

The content of the course includes:

  • Introduction to Silk-screen technique.
  • Positive printing.
  • Creating screens.
  • Printing with solvent/water ink, to be decided by the group.
  • Materials to be used during the course are included.

 

COURSE DURATION

  • The course lasts 4 days, from 10am to 2pm and from 4pm to 7pm.
    Inbetween classes, students can practice at the workshop.

 

NUMBER OF STUDENTS IN A COURSE

  • Maximumm 4 people per course
  • Students that provide a whole group will be granted a 10% discount.

 

PRICE OF THE COURSE

  • Price of the course for 1 student: 1550€.
  • Price of the course for 2 students: 825€ each student.
  • Price of the course for 3 students: 565€ each student.
  • Price of the course for 4 students: 440€ each student.

** Students who subscribe for a full group of 4 people will be granted a 10% discount.

 

NOT INCLUDED

  • Accomodation, transport and meals are not include. We offer information and advice on such services to help you planning your stay.

 

WHERE ARE WE?

  • Workshops will be held at Viladamat, Alt Empordà (Girona) 7 Km away from l'Escala.
    Participants will be able to seize the sun and the beach during free time.

 

REGISTRATION

  • Send a confirmation message through our Contact Form.
  • Downpayment 20% at registration. The rest 80% to be payed at the beginning of the course.

1.550

Initiation Course

1.850

Advanced Course

100 %

Accommodation

100 %

How to get here

 

 

Advanced Course in Silk-Screen

MAY

Days: 28, 29, 30, 31

JUNE

Days: 26, 27, 28, 29

+

JULY

Days: 24, 25, 26 27


If you wish to subscribe to this Advanced Course, fill out the Contact Form .

More Information of the Advanced Course of Silk-screen

Curso de Perfeccionamiento de Serigrafía

WHO IS IT FOR?

Directed to professionals and artists.

 

SUBJECTS

The content of the course includes:

  • Introduction to Silk-screen technique.
  • Positive printing.
  • Creating Screens.
  • Printing with solvent/water ink, to be decided by the group.
  • The workshop gives support on edition. Selecting the topic, the most appropriate process and customizing the work.
  • Participating people in this course will carry out / supervise all positives and will approve colour testing.
  • Silk-Screen printer will carry out the screens and the printing.
  • Silk-Screen printer will work with solvent inks.
  • No copies nor digital printing allowed.
  • Materials to be used during the course are included.

 

COURSE DURATION

  • The course lasts 4 days, from 10am to 2pm and from 4pm to 7pm.
    Inbetween classes, students can practice at the workshop.

 

NUMBER OF STUDENTS IN A COURSE

  • Maximumm 2 people per course
  • Students that provide a whole group will be granted a 10% discount.

 

PRICE OF THE COURSE

  • Price of the course for 1 student: 1850€.
  • Price of the course for 2 students: 980€ each student.

** Students who subscribe for a full group of 2 people will be granted a 10% discount.

 

NOT INCLUDED

  • Accomodation, transport and meals are not include. We offer information and advice on such services to help you planning your stay.

 

WHERE ARE WE?

  • Workshops will be held at Viladamat, Alt Empordà (Girona) 7 Km away from l'Escala.
    Participants will be able to seize the sun and the beach during free time.

 

REGISTRATION

  • Send a confirmation message through our Contact Form.
  • Downpayment 20% at registration. The rest 80% to be payed at the beginning of the course.

 

1.550

Initiation Course

1.850

Advanced Course

100 %

Accommodation

100 %

How to get here

Services, Accommodation

Curso de Iniciación de Serigrafía

Additional Services

We can help you in case you need further information on travelling tips, accommodation, etc:

  • Where to sleep?
  • How to get here?
  • How to do the payment
  • CONTACT
  • COURSE PROGRAMMING
  • ETC.

 

Accommodation information

Rural Empordà

 

Links

Print Workshop Central

Google+

Blog Secció Gravat UB Tallers

 

WHO I AM

Antonio GonzÁlez MartÍn

El Lledoner

FACILITIES

Artistic Silk-screen workshop, directed by master Antonio González Martín (1961).

More than 20 years experience in Silk-screen sector.

We offer our facilities in Costa Brava (Girona-Barcelona). Located in the village of Viladamat, Alt Empordà.

 

El Lledoner

COLLABORATIONS

Collaborations with more than 100 artists, among them, Zeni Tani Yoshiyasu, Tsu Yoshi Maekawa (Japan), Kenneth Bushnell, Russell H. Lowrey (Haway), Sue Campion (England), Arne Haugen (Danmark), Quim Domene, Carlos Pazos, Modest Cuixart, Enric Ansesa (Catalonia-Spain).

Last job for the Guttman Foundation carried out by the artist Enric Ansesa.

 

El Lledoner

BIOGRAPHY

1961. Was born in Granada, Spain.

1977-1984. Responsible for Layout Department in a regional newspaper in Granada and, at the same time, he starts Original Graphic Works Screen-Printing at his studio, with artists David Kenning and Maureen Booth.

Technique knowledge is achieved at former family workshop.

1984-1994. He runs his own Artistic Silk-screen workshop “El Almez” and teaches Silk-screening.

1994. He moves with his family to his Graphic Work Workshop in Viladamat (Girona-Spain).

 

 

CONTACT US AND FIND OUT

Contact Form

If you are interested in any of our courses, ask for information. Fill in our Contact Form and we will revert with all information you need.

Antonio González Martín
Telf.: +34 972 788 370
Address: C/Rabal, 9 Viladamat (Girona)

Indicate one of the three options:





Gracias. Su email ha sido enviado correctamente :)
Lo sentimos, su email no ha podido ser enviado. Complete su formulario correctamente :(

 

En complimiento del Real decreto ley 13/2012, procedemos a almacenar sus datos de navegación en esta web. Si continúa navegando damos por descontado que acepta el uso de las cookies.
Més informació | D'acord